View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008   #22
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by JRussell89 View Post
The only thing that pisses people off is that the features that are added for PC were obviously ideas they had prior to the release of the console versions. Now, I know there are some things you just can't do with consoles(mods) but with the power of the current consoles it seems that there could have been more consistency across the board this time. I'm a PS3 owner(don't laugh) and I'm feeling more and more that I've been duped for $400 and am now being left behind.

I think what pisses console noobs the most, is the fingerless gloves (appear to be) in the PC version.

When I say console noobs, I mean mostly the young ones who the enjoyment of a video game is based on it's ease or superior graphics.
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote