View Single Post
Old 08-20-2008   #7
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tendercrisp View Post
No offense, but all I really saw was trailer and gameplay preview footage set to an overused song. This gives me no idea of what the actual series is going to be like. Trailers are for previewing what you've made, not rehash of old stuff.
Yes, this is really just a GTA IV trailer montage, but it's also kinda like a training for my editing skills, so that I do a good job with the Machinima series. It's also meant to pay homage to GTA IV. Since I don't have a capture card for my Xbox 360 too, I'm going to wait till the PC version comes out, but I'll probably release a 2nd trailer for this Machinima series too, to give you guys a peek into the machinima series.

Thanks for all your positive comments, though!
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote