View Single Post
Old 08-15-2008   #77
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels
Loyal Member

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
On the subject or reregs going straight for the CS to wreak havoc, wouldn't that help you in spotting them? I know there's that bad times when they post the shit, but from my experience as a moderator the only realistic way of spotting a rereg is for the rereg to be a twat, you get your suspicions and run an IP check. Unless there's a plug-in you use that I'm not aware of.

Personally I think the CS gives that spam place that most people want, so then you don't get the useless threads in other places that just clog up the place. And as I've said, the oppurtunity to easily ID reregs. So obviously I've voted yes