View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008   #43
Legham
a.k.a, Fosters Breath

Legham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond reputeLegham has a reputation beyond repute
I voted no. It seems a lot of people want it back as long as there is a level of maturity in there. But isn't the crap shack with maturity just the OT&U forum? The one and only reason for the CS is so people can all post stupid threads yelling "PIEEEEE!!!" repeatedly. If it comes back all the threads that would normally be made in OT&U will be made in there, and because they will be in there, there will be absolutely no discussion in these threads, just spam.

Although, if there could be a way for the CS to not be included in the New Posts link i guess i wouldn't care because i wouldn't be forced to filter through all that garbage.