Thread: Stunts
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2008   #9
Holster
Xbox Addict

Holster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to beholdHolster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voide View Post
if you noticed, i first commented on how I was trying to get 100% in GTA. The gamerscore was just a way of comparing the different tasks, since I didn't know how much flying under the bridges raised the total percentage.

As far as being a gamerscore whore, just thought I'd put something into perspective. I bought a 360 back in January and have 3 games. Forza (came with it), Halo 3, and GTA IV. I bought this thing for GTA, and without its release, I'd still be playing GTA: SA on the original Xbox. None of the other games excite me, and I could not care less about gamerpoints.
Nah, I didn't mean that against you mate. you don't seem like a gamerscore whore to me, i was just on about other people when it comes to that.
Holster is offline   Reply With Quote