View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008   #9
phreak
wsup den
Veteran Member

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
What would be the definition of "too far"? It's the Crap Shack, a spam forum where there are no boundaries. Not saying it's way out like /b/ but still, we all know what CS was and for a lot of us, it was the main reason we came to this site. I'll tell you, when the CS was opened for all of about a day or so, that was more fun that I've had on this site in like a year, and other would say the same. I agree with with the moving "NS" threads over to OT but if there's going to be heavily enforced rules in the CS than it should just stay closed as it won't be the one we all know and love.

Besides, if Zidane doesn't want it back, are we really so sure it would if the votes passed?