View Single Post
Old 08-13-2008   #71
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by blaze0785 View Post
Nice find claud3
blaze0785: by the outrageous amount of "nice find" and "good job" posts you've made around the forums, I have come to believe that you make such posts thoughtlessly and only so you have a high post count (for which you probably even think you will be respected).
Like I said on the very first day you started posting here, you show very little dedication to joining a (meaningful) discussion in a(n) (equally) meaningful way, which as a moderator is not something I like to see. I ask you once again to think before you post, actually read all the posts in the thread before you post (I'm certainly not convinced you do that every time), and stop thinking a high post count will somehow earn you more respect as a member. It doesn't.
Also, you might want to try using punctuation marks in your posts. By not using proper punctuation and grammar you're basically making it harder for people to read what you have to say just to save yourself some time writing the message. This is not a forum rule, but a common courtesy you might want to pick up.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote