Thread: DLC
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2008   #27
MisterBlanco
Banned
Banned

MisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these partsMisterBlanco is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by }{oT~dEv1L 666 View Post
Ok, so R* could keep with the SA graphics and features, or up the graphics and only kept the cool features.
Wrong!

Rockstar (or cockstar as I call them) upped the graphics and didnt keep any cool features.
Instead of adding more depth with Car Modding, they have CAR WASHES....
They have useless boring lame unimportant features. Comedy Clubs, Magic shows, and TV are good for 5 minutes and then it gets boring. They have very little clothing option. Little weapon selection.

They added all this realistic crap that is so pointless. If I want to watch TV , ILL WATCH REAL TV. If I want to go out with friends ILL GO OUT WITH REAL FRIENDS, if I wanted to sky dive I CANT because it isnt in GTA4 and I'm pussy in real life. If I wanted to car mod I CANT because im a POOR BASTARD.

Rockstar purposly did this because if they included all the awsome features AND awsome graphics (which they could have) then there would be no more GTAs after that because its already at its best. R* just want money.

Have fun with your DLC, because for all you people expecting a new City i laugh at you. Hope you enjoy your lame new cloths and new tv episodes
MisterBlanco is offline   Reply With Quote