View Single Post
Old 08-09-2008   #63
Antonio Montana

Antonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura aboutAntonio Montana has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Shy Child. View Post
I hope this doesn't turn into another crysis or assassins creed cause that would suck.
I think you can't compare the two forementioned games.. crysis is such a pain in the ass, may I say.. it's a game with a mediocre storyline and a good concept which is focused on destroying your HIGH-END computer into pieces.. on the other side, we have assassin's creed that works like a charm on most system's even though maxed-out, which means it's more user-friendly than crysis which you have to lower your settings so it doesn't lag or even give you a BSOD..

now, if we look how GTA games were ported in the past, we can conclude it's not going to be such a demanding game.. I believe R* will optimize it as much as it goes and a mid configuration will be able to run it on some medium to high details with low AA.. that's all I hope for..

also, I'd like to mention that GTA and crysis shouldn't be put in the same cup.. GTA is more like a game that has a focus on the gameplay and judging by the PS3 and X360 version, it looks like it's more demanding like Just Life (didn't have any other game on my mind that's similar to GTA) than to crysis which is more like a Far Cry of the modern era and you remember GTA: SA came somewhat at the same time as Far Cry..

Last edited by Antonio Montana; 08-09-2008 at 05:24 AM..
Antonio Montana is offline   Reply With Quote