Thread: DLC
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008   #26
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterBlanco View Post
I hate DLC.

Game companies are just doing it to rip you off! Take Rockstar for example. They make GTA IV. Take out awsome features so the game isnt at it's full potential (in other words,they make it sucks balls) then they make DLC that includes the awsome features but by the time they release that I've already established that GTA IV sucks major balls because the first time I play a game is how I look at it forever.

When I buy a game I want the whole game. I don't want to keep relying on DLC to keep me satisfied. DLC is the devil.

Ok, so R* could keep with the SA graphics and features, or up the graphics and only kept the cool features. Both SA and IV were developed on a DVD. So, what would you what? GTA IV with a few cool features and great graphics, or San Andreas once again?

I know the whole DVD isn't filled up. But then again, how could anybody develop a game that fills up EXACTLY the size of a DVD?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote