View Single Post
Old 08-06-2008   #24
ZCAB
Whipping Post

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
claud3: cyrix has a point with his comment about you post boosting. Ever since your boosting spree in the "what is the person above you known for" thread, it has been obvious that you find a high post count important, and that you are willing to mindlessly post around to get one. I'm not sure why you want such a high post count, but take it from me that the majority of the users on this forum would prefer you to think about your posts, in exchange for a postcount that rises a bit slower.

I said the same thing to blaze0785 a while ago, and unfortunately, it appears he would still rather take the spammy route. Fact is, you don't need to post "yeah **** made a good point" every time someone says what he thinks IV's DLC will be. You don't need to bump your own topic with an only vaguely related comment if it falls behind for an hour. Think about your posts, elaborate, and people will respect you more than they ever will if you had a high postcount from posting like you do a lot of the time right now.
ZCAB is offline   Reply With Quote