View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #1
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
So close to 100%. Gripe..

I was doing the stunt jumps counting down to what I thought would be 100% completion. So I finish the last one and literally squeal with excitement.

I've been playing whenever I can since release week. This is what I've been waiting for.

Up pops the Dare Devil achievement.... WHERE'S MY KEY TO THE CITY!?

I check the stats. 96.78% or so. I was so confused. I'm panicking, looking for an explanation and praying it's not a glitch. Apparently I need to go do every activity with Packie, Jacob, and Brucie. I've done most with each, but not each activity with all.

Didn't realize I had to do that. Little detail I missed when checking 100% requirements. Well, looks like I'll be man-dating my way to 100%. *gets dressed up and jacks an Infernus*