View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #11
atdray
AlcoholicA

atdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enoughatdray will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by claud3 View Post
dude what do you not understand it is the camera he is talking about and the intverted camera is an option in the controls menu where if you have it of then pushing up will make the camera move down and pushing down will make the camera move up. And if you have the intverted switchd on then if you push up then the camera will go up and if you push down then the camera will go down. That is how i explained it
When he says he doesn't quite follow what you're saying, I think it's due to the lack of punctuation and proper spelling in your posts. That's my guess.

But I do understand what you're saying. It could very well be what the OP's friend was talking about.

Last edited by atdray; 07-31-2008 at 07:06 PM..
atdray is offline   Reply With Quote