View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #21
GarrettQ

GarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished roadGarrettQ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny-Z View Post
I'd hate to fill up my car with gas in GTA:IV, even though Rockstar went for realism they had to balance that out with fun elements as well.
Having to fill cars with gas would be quite annoying because what happens if you are trying to get away from foes or the police and you run out of gas in your car? You fail the mission and it would get quite annoying like ash said.
Quite a few of the "IV sucks" fanclub members complained that the storyline went by to quick. Failing a few missions because you ran out of gas would have helped make it longer. Then again, it probably would have broken a few controllers or put some holes in their drywall; at least for some of the "short fuse" gamers, which i happen to be.

I think their was a mod for vice city [PC] that gave you the option of running out of gas. So those that want it will have to wait for when/if IV comes to PC.

We aint happy unless were bitchin, and we aint bitchin unless were happy. Then again, if we were all happy, what would we talk about?

GarrettQ
GarrettQ is offline   Reply With Quote