View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008   #17
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
I'd hate to fill up my car with gas in GTA:IV, even though Rockstar went for realism they had to balance that out with fun elements as well.
Having to fill cars with gas would be quite annoying because what happens if you are trying to get away from foes or the police and you run out of gas in your car? You fail the mission and it would get quite annoying like ash said.

Quote:
ohh shit man, idno lol i remember hearing that too, and i swared i thought it was going to be in the game. So many peepz on so many diff forums were saying that, but thats typical GTA rumors anyway. What I really want personally, is some mod shops for cars..i know its been said already, but some cars that dont have a special edition, wouold look so fuckin good wit rims, tint, etc etc.
The mod shops were in San Andreas, they cut off a load of the exess and started fresh with GTA:IV, no doubt when the next (or the one after) console/PC version of GTA gets realesed, we will see car mod shops back with even more realistic options to custimise vehicles.
I kind of hated the fact that in San Andreas you could custimise some average cars to look like racing cars .