View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008   #1
Piggus
Wicked Member

Piggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond reputePiggus has a reputation beyond repute
READ THIS NOW! The Rules Have Been Revised!

As some of you might have noticed, the forum rules were revised over a month ago in order to more accurately reflect how we deal with rule breaking. Despite this however, we are still getting a lot of reports (particularly with regards to necroposting) that suggest many of you have not gone over the rules since they were revised.

If you have not gone over the forum rules since their revision, DO SO NOW.

You should especially note the changes we made to the necroposting rule.

Quote:
11. Necroposting is when you find a thread that has been inactive for a set amount of time and then post in it again.
Necroposting is allowed only if your post makes a worthwhile contribution to the topic. Anyone who brings a Thread back to life on day 14 or later without anything worthwhile to contribute will receive an infraction. If you are confused what makes a necro, look at the date of the last post and add the number 14. If your calendar is on or past that date, it is a necro. An update by the original poster in the Thread is not a necropost.
I'm going to temporarily sticky this for a few days until I feel the majority of you have seen it. Thanks.

Core i5 2500K @ 4.8 GHz || 16 GBs 1600 MHz DDR3 || Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 || Dual 128 GB SSDs

Last edited by Piggus; 07-30-2008 at 03:48 PM..
Piggus is offline   Reply With Quote