Thread: DLC
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2008   #13
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
Actually i was trying to express how stupid it sounded to me.

So technically Rockstar plus everyone with their kitchen sink in the Gaming Industry is a fucking thief. It's simple according to him.

DLC is the same thing like downloadable maps or addons from the developer. I'm sure nobody called Activision or Microsoft/Bungie assholes for releasing extra maps, some for free even.

I'm sure mostly that people didn't rage when Blizzard decided to rip years worth of extra updates to World of Warcraft and then release them again at a later date, just to piss you off.
Although in essence it is DLC, the same as a COD map is DLC but rockstar specificly said they're making them a lot more than your normal DLC. If it's new story missions then it is part of GTA IV, if they continue the story through DLC then this will be achknowlaged in future GTAS (weather or not it's mentioned is irrelivant).
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote