View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008   #17
Thundercracker

Thundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond reputeThundercracker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan View Post
If GTAIV is running on a console, that means it won't be DX10 exclusive unless they actually modified it to support it. I've read that one of the consoles doesn't support DX10 naturally, but they can still replicate the DX10 effects. I think it was the PS3?

So unless Rockstar wants to work harder for less money, no problem.
The 360 sort of uses DirectX 9.5. Not quite 10, but closer to it than PC DirectX 9 users will get.

The PS3 uses OpenGL.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BenGAMES View Post
I don't know why there are all these Vista haters out there.. I'm using Vista since the SP1 was out, no actual problems.. but not to make this a Vista argument topic, I'm just going to say if GTAIV comes out to be a Vista exclusive, I think some of you could get a change of heart I know I would if I wasn't using Vista already.. lets just be happy that it looks like we'll get the game soon for the PC
I love Vista, but I doubt Microsoft wants to back it as much as before given its reputation.
Thundercracker is offline   Reply With Quote