Thread: Gangs
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2008   #9
Jaytow

Jaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enoughJaytow will become famous soon enough
This is the kind of thing that pissed people off about IV, I mean it would be a kick ass game.. If it wasnt GTA. The ps2 trilogy were so loved by the public that a lot of people are pissed off with the new changes.

I personally think Gangs of people who mostly look the same and really stand out are part of what (In my mind ofc) makes GTA grand theft auto. Hopefully Rockstar are going to add some gang content in DLC.

Personally if they add buyable properties, gang content or anything that made SA and vice the games they were but were removed in gta IV (Except the afros and the blah blah blah, I hate all of that crap) then I will go to the shops and buy another copy of IV as I sold my last one after completing it to buy mgs 4 (8 times complete going on 9 ). Anyhow a bit off topic but meh better than making a new thread called DLC whishlist.
Jaytow is offline   Reply With Quote