View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008   #22
Xegethra

Xegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura aboutXegethra has a spectacular aura about
well i like the near future idea....they should make is it kinda gta 2ish.

a dark industrial city like before, lights all over the place and science gangs, russian and the return of the zaibatzu and their z-type cars

and it wont be no stereotype. NO flying cars, NO hoverboards, NO lasers LITTLE TO NOTHING of our preconceptions of the future. the style of cars should return, old, 1930s/40s and some 50s all redone in that futuristic look (look up gta 2 cars and youll see what i mean) and give the city the dark smoggyness of gta 3 but this time all the industrial machinery works in the shadows and the lights of the gangs and downtown shine through.

basically a sort of remake of gta 2 just with new stories, new character to play as, new gangs (but the zaibatzu back) and maybe a new city, although this "anywhere city" could now be expanded...maybe as a joke give the area escobar an airport >_>

the gangs could be all new exept the zaibatzu and the science gang, i thought those were pretty cool. like new gangs such as a goth gang (no industrials...>_>), ranging from cyber, to romantic to blackmetal and such like. oh and the loonies..maybe another gang full of immigrants from all over the world saying no the zaibatzu trying to dominate the place. the yakuza should return too...

but if rockstar did do that theyd do it their own way..im only trying to suggest stuff

Last edited by Xegethra; 07-24-2008 at 11:29 PM.. Reason: typos...
Xegethra is offline   Reply With Quote