View Single Post
Old 07-23-2008   #152
FireFox2
15 February 2002 Happy Anniversary

FireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura aboutFireFox2 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTASynch View Post
Keep trying to drive straight and avoid the crates.
Push forward to go faster, and just avoid those crates.
You'll get it, just keep trying.

Start a cop war. It sounds lame but....
The country safe houses, you can duck in, change clothes after. (Remove wanted level)
Try Fort Carson, Palamino Creek, or Mullholland on the hill,
and make sure the garages are EMPTY. Get on the roof of any of those
after a 2-star. Use an RPG, Minigun, etc. and wait for one to show up
after the 3rd star. Shoot the FBI with the SMG, and be careful, there are 4 per truck.
Mullholland may be best for this, as Palamino and FC are open, Mullholland has the hill,
kind of a safety blanket. After killing the 4 FBI guys, jump down, drive it into the garage,
and high tail it into the safe house. Change clothes, to remove wanted level, and then
go check to see if the FBI Rancher is there still. If it is then save game.

At one point I had like 3 of those things in the hangar, until I realized....WTF?
Ok..someone told me to change cloth's, now I get it,I thought they where being rude

FireFox2 is offline   Reply With Quote