View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008   #1
Thomas B.
Streets ahead

Thomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of lightThomas B. is a glorious beacon of light
Getting Bored with IV

I have beat the GTA IV story but I'm really getting bored. I don't know why. I beat San Andreas 100% and could still play it 7 hours straight each day and I got it on its launch day lol (I love GTA). I'm not one to kill all of the pigeons or any of that extra stuff. I never got the hidden packages in VC or III unless there was one right in front of me. But I am really getting bored with IV. I've gotten to the point where I make up things to do (acting like Niko is Agent 47 and killing certain people) but even that is getting boring.

Any ideas on what I could do? Does anyone have any ideas like my example of Niko as Agent 47 lol?
Thomas B. is offline   Reply With Quote