View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008   #4
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
GTA:IV PC version bugs, glitches and other problems

]----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With the transition of GTA:IV from the consoles to the PC brings it's up's and downs, any problems, glitches and bugs you may find will be listed down below.

Before you post any graphical bugs or glitches please be sure you meet the Reccomended System Requirements:
Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / XP - Service Pack 3
2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Quad or 2.1GHz AMD Phenom X3
2.5 GB of RAM (Windows XP) or 2.5 GB of RAM (Windows Vista)
18 GB Free Hard Drive Space
512MB NVIDIA 8600 / 512MB ATI 3870
==============

Posted by ignarukih
I stop at the Majestic Hotel waypoint in Ray Boccino's Last Checkout mission in a vehicle and the loading screen pops up but it won't load. I've sit at the loading screen for 5 minutes, but none of the other missions take remotely this long to come up. The game hasn't 'crashed' as such because I can still alt-tab out of it and it's responding in Task Manager.

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 12-12-2008 at 12:30 AM..
Johnny-Z is offline   Reply With Quote