View Single Post
Old 07-19-2008   #2
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
Found by Yam Trigger
If you shoot the stage certain inside Mikhail Faustin's club a few times with a shotgun, ridiculously large bullet-holes will appear.

Solution: none really...

Found by ZCAB
Sometimes when I want to take Brucie and his girls for a helicopter ride, I park in the marker, Brucie says something like "get in" and the game gets stuck in the cutscene because he can't get around the car to reach Niko.

Solution If he can't get in the car after a certain amount of time, restert the game.

Posted by origin.2
After I finished the story, with the ending being when kate is dead, and now whenever im just fooling around I get a call on my cell from "Unknown Caller" and it's Kate and she says "I was beggining to hope you were dead. Wanna hang out?" and when I say Yes, I can go a pick her up and date her, wich is wierd being that she should be dead. (plus she's wearing the same clothes she died in.)

Solution
choose the alternate ending

Posted by origin.2
When I'm going really fast in a good car on the highway or some straight road, the cars in front of me start glitching out and weving into my car. its really annoying, especially when im running from the cops

Solution Take it slower, don't go so fast.

Posted by grittack
Pedestrians who sit on stairs stop any vehicle you try to drive down the stairs (assuming you try to drive over them)

Solution none

Found by thenotsogoodtrickster
I've noticed sometimes there will be a car horn constantly sounding, and no car to make it, eg, where the sound is loudest, there isn't a car there. It could be stuck underground, I have yet to check if there is a subway underneath the road where the car horn is sounding from, next time it happens

Solution: It is just one of those glitches, don't know how or if it can be fixed.

Posted by 5tatic
If you put a big vehicle against the side of an underground railroad track, and a train comes at you (and you don't have enough space on the side), a glitch will occur, and you'll be outside of the LC map, and falling. You'll then be put back on the road.

Solution: None

Posted by Jan_Nic
Reccently all the bikes (sanchez, NRG, zombie etc.) have been either leaning to the left or right permanently. Meaning if I turn the oposite direction I force it to do so and as soon as I loosen the turn it flips right back into its position... At first I thought it was my controller, but I`we tried out 3 different ones and they all seem to do the same. So I tried different saves, starting new games, playing online etc. None worked, the scary part is that it only effects the bikes, all the vechicles, helicopters, boats and so on works fine.

Solution: Re-install the game, follow the instructions of this post

Posted by NeilCardiff
I let the strippers dance to see if I got bonuses and after the second set of 3 dances I quit out and the strippers left but Niko just sat there,
he was moving but wouldnt get up, no game controls worked.
I havent tried this again so no idea if it was a one off.

Solution: Reloading the game.

------------------
PC Version error codes list:
I thought this was the appropiate topic to post this in so here they are.

-Via GTAForums

MMA10
Out of memory - Please re-boot your system

RMN20
Windows Vista: Need to have Service Pack 1 or higher to proceed.

RMN30
Windows XP 64 / Server 2003: Need to have Service Pack 2 or higher to proceed.

RMN40
Windows XP: Need to have Service Pack 3 or higher to proceed.

DD3D50
D3D Error - DirectX 9 video card required

TEXP110
D3D Error - Failed to create texture - Please restart the game

DWIN20
D3D Error - Failed to query memory. Please re-start the game.

DD3D10
D3D Error - Please re-boot your system

DD3D10

DD3D30

DWIN30

DD3D20
D3D Error - Please re-install the game and/or re-install DirectX

DWIN10
D3D Error - Please restart the game

DD3D60
D3D Error - Shader Model 3.0 or higher is required

DD3D70
D3D Error - Unable to retrieve D3D Device. Please re-boot your system

GPUP10

TEXP20

TEXP30

TEXP80

DD3D40
D3D Error - Unable to retrieve device capabilities. Please install latest video card driver and/or re-install DirectX

TEXP10
D3D Error - Unable to retrieve device capabilities. Please install latest video card driver and/or re-install DirectX

DD3D80
D3D reset failed - Please restart the game.

STRB10
Failed to delete file - Please re-boot your system

RMN10
Failed to read file - Please re-boot your system

STRM10

STRM20

BNDL10
Failed to write file - Please re-boot your system

STBF10
Failed to write file - Please re-boot your system

VOIC10
Fatal voice chat error - Please restart the game

RESC10
Out of video memory - Please re-boot your system

BA10
Out of virtual memory - Please re-boot your system

EA10
Out of virtual memory - Please re-boot your system

TEXP60
Unable to create color render target - Please re-install DirectX and/or install the latest video card driver.

TEXP70
Unable to create depth render target - Please re-install DirectX and/or install the latest video card driver.

AE10
Insufficient Memory to Start Game - Please close some applications and restart the game.

PC10
Unable to retrieve D3D Device - Please reboot your machine or reinstall your display driver.

TF10
Unable to write to disk - Please restart the game.

WS20
InitWinSock failed - Please re-boot your system and/or re-install the game.

WS30
InitWinSock failed - Please re-boot your system and/or re-install the game.

Last edited by Johnny-Z; 01-18-2009 at 06:33 PM.. Reason: Updated
Johnny-Z is offline   Reply With Quote