View Single Post
Old 07-16-2008   #7
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Forgot to mention that it's written by the usual writers.

Slim: I talk to multiple people. Some people who are game journalists, some people who make games, some people who also have connections and we pass each other information.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ash_735 View Post
Two years you say? I'm calling bullshit on that, Two years ago Rockstar Leeds were finished porting LCS to the PS2 and working on VCS for the PSP whilst doing reserving data at the same time for the PS2 port of that.
As far as I know, GTAVCS came out in October 2006. This is a estimate, not an exact number.

Also, porting a game isn't much of a hassle. A team of 1-3 people can port a game in just a few months. For example, the number of people porting Dead Rising to wii is...guess what? 10 people. And that's porting a 360 game to the wii. Porting a psp game to the ps2 is really no hassle at all.

Last edited by Himuro; 07-16-2008 at 07:40 PM..
Himuro is offline   Reply With Quote