View Single Post
Old 06-28-2008   #13
Roxstein
/\ಠ‿ಠ\

Roxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant futureRoxstein has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrucci View Post
But why lug around a huge M60 if you could take the smaller assault rifles which take clips instead of needing to feed them bullets.
Mate, I don't know you, and I've nothing against you, but did you just say "clips" and "bullets" when referring to magazines and rounds?

'cos if you did...

For your information, in fact, many MGs can and often are fed from magazines or "clips" as you and blonde women with dark tans call them.

The problem with realism is that everybody wants to pick and choose what's realistic when you're controlling an invincible immigrant who dies and is revived magically for a few thousand bucks IN A VIRTUAL 3D WORLD.

I can understand immersion, but hiding a light machine gun under a bridge isn't gonna break any fuckin' barriers, you know.