View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008   #19
guilty.by.association
Registered Loser

guilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond reputeguilty.by.association has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killer Coco View Post
I think they meant you're trying to boss people around basically when you have no powers to actually do so. Weird, really, you can have the right motives, and justify them as being for the good of the forum, but unless you're a moderator you're seen as a dick. Just ignore it, the person who -rep'd you probbaly had low rep anyway, so it probably had no effect on yours.

I'd +rep you if I can, but I +rep'd one of your threads earlier
Nope it was red

Sad really, i was actually not trying to boss him round, but instead tell him that spamming caps lock and "?!" doesn't make him look good.

Cause let's face it, it doesn't.

And thanks, I thought that's what it meant.
guilty.by.association is offline   Reply With Quote