View Single Post
Old 06-27-2008   #18
thenotsogoodtrickster
late on the feels

thenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to beholdthenotsogoodtrickster is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by guilty.by.association View Post
Ok so i got neg repped because of what I said in this topic which is actually the same thing as alot of other people said, and the reason was "armchair mod"

I don't quite get what exactly the person meant, they didn't leave their name either.

If anyone knows what they meant let me know, i think i kind of get it but i'm not too sure.
I think they meant you're trying to boss people around basically when you have no powers to actually do so. Weird, really, you can have the right motives, and justify them as being for the good of the forum, but unless you're a moderator you're seen as a dick. Just ignore it, the person who -rep'd you probbaly had low rep anyway, so it probably had no effect on yours.

I'd +rep you if I can, but I +rep'd one of your threads earlier
thenotsogoodtrickster is offline   Reply With Quote