View Single Post
Old 06-24-2008   #3
iKlipse

iKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond reputeiKlipse has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbro View Post
So this " awesome GTA IV" that was so hyped up and took so much time to reach the retailers ended being just that??
It is a first shot for R* to create a GTA for next-gen consoles, they had bigger things to worry about than adding the useless features from San Andreas.

Quote:
SHITTY SAFEHOUSES!!! A stupid yellow parking space, at least, why can't I get Pegorino house once I kill him, his house had a garage with the moving door and all that shit but you're stuck in shitty appartments all game long, oh god, I can watch TV !!!
What do you expect? A Slavic immigrant getting a mansion? R* gave GTA IV a "rags" theme to the game. This is not "rags to the riches" like the past GTA's.

Quote:
EASIEST OF ALL GTAs TO GET 100% !!! I never had an easier time getting 100% than on this GTA IV . Now getting 100% has become an easy thing, why isn't it more to do?? Shitty missions , always the same shit!
That is your opinion. To actual GTA fans it is fun.

Quote:
GO THERE... FOLLOW THAT VEHICLE... KILL THAT GUY... MISSION COMPLETE !!! ALWAYS THAT SAME SHIT!!!
Yes, for once I agree with you partly, but I never expected the most "awesome" missions from GTA IV. Like I said before, it is R*'s first gta on the PS3 & 360.

Quote:
WHERE IS THE PURPLE DILDO???
Sprunk factory or any place with rubble, really. And no, your dreams of using it in anyway is not in the game. It is just an object jammed in a bunch of rubble.

Quote:
Don't compare this game to San Andreas , compare it to GTA 3 , ok so what is this line of thinking??? Do you compare NFL Madden 2008 to the 2002 , hell fuck!! You always compare the next installment to the last one, it's always supposed to be proggressing.
GTA IV is the same as GTA III, new start on new consoles. Rockstar Games have so much shit to code, model, photograph, create sound, create a perfect set with perfect acting for all the motion capture acting for cutscenes and character movements. So much more I can name, if you think about it there is a lot more than GTA III. All it does is get rid of those useless San Andreas features. Wanna dress your character up? Check this website out www.barbiedressup.net, you will adore it.

Quote:
NEXT GENERATION OF CONSOLES MY ASS, ALL THE WEAPONS THEY LEFT OUT , I WISH I COULD KICK SAM AND DAN HOUSER ASSES OUT THEIR FERRARIS!!!!
Go to Saints Row 2 forum.

Anyway, bigbro. I am very curious to ask, are you here to troll the forums saying GTA IV is shit over and over again or are you actually posting some positive contributions towards GTA here? 80% of every posts I have seen from you some how bash the game.
iKlipse is offline   Reply With Quote