View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008   #13
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Seriously, you could've missed a pigeon somewhere. From what you're saying, it seems that you have the guide book and you've visited every location to try to shoot all the pigeons but failed and missed one. Then, you THINK it might be the games' fault.

You don't have to start over from 0%, just start over shooting every pigeon and use a paper to mark out the numbers. This happened to me too, exact same situation but I didn't blame the game. Seriously, we always try to blame the tools if things go wrong, but this time, it's simply utter nonsense. Just rehunt the flying rats again! It isn't that hard.

No, it isn't. Some places are tricky when it comes to flying rats. Well, you thought you might've shot it, but it's actually VERY hidden. I think those few are the ones on the old railway in Algonquin, NUCA building, and the one in Broker on the Bus Stop near the weapons store. Also, the ones on the Screamer and Statue of Happiness are tricky. See if you've missed anyone of them at these locations.

Last edited by De7erminist; 06-15-2008 at 07:18 PM..