View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008   #34
Himuro
These boots are made for walking

Himuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura aboutHimuro has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeyy19 View Post
*raises hand*

I agree with ash_735

big whoop, you're lacking being a paramedic etc

but the graphics are a thousand times better, multiplayer, euphoria, car damage, living beathing city etc!

So the graphics are better, there's euphoria, and there's car damage...and there's a living breathing city. Big whoop. How does this add to the gameplay at all? You're basically admitting you prefer flash over substance and that you're shallow.

It's not even the lack of paramedics. If there's not paramedics then add more content so I don't care about the lack of paramedics. Give me rewards so I can actually care about the lack of content. GTA used to reward players for everything. Now, I mostly get some silly little Achievement.

I havne't been able to play multiplayer because MS has my account on hold because they're bastards who charge credit cards even when they are declined.