View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008   #29
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
I'm not overly negative, I think you're an apologist. I like the radio, I like some of the characters. But the stuff that really matters was given a hefty downgrade.
It just gets me when people complain and moan about the game calling it a downgrade and crap because they have rose tinted glasses of San Andreas on. As a long time player of GTA games since GTA1, that bundle of junk in San Andreas isn't what matters in my mind and I've learned to appreciate every GTA game for it's aspects and aims, and GTA IV does well in this field and shoot me if you like, but I enjoyed it, god forbid someone on a GTA fansite enjoy the latest GTA game.