View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008   #31
phreak
wsup den

phreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud ofphreak has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himuro View Post
If you're going to complan about something "ripping" off another thing, you might as well quit life. Almost everything you see is an imitator of sorts. The good thing about Saints Row is that it improves upon GTA's formula. It does a lot right. You have to be a child to keep holding this pointless vendetta against Saint's Row.

I like how you bring up how it's not original at all by bringing up features GTA has since entirely ABANDONED while ignoring things like Insurance Fraud, or the fact that when you steal a car that has a passenger in the car you can hold them hostage for big bucks.

Oh wait, you HAVEN'T played Saints Row.

There's enough for room for BOTH Saints Row and GTA, you know. Since GTAIV entirely ignores the fan base that likes to fuck around and do fun stuff, Saints Row is there to fill that niche. GTAIV basically gave Saints Row a reason for existing.
I haven't played it? Check my gamer card you fucking dick. I have played it more than enough to form an opinion on it. And about the ripping off, I don't care if it has base jumping or whatever. I do care however if they're using it as if they had it first, like it's some sort of new feature. In that vid, they advertise it as if it was their own. San Andreas had that YEARS before Saints Row 2 did, don't give me that shit. Insurance fraud, I personally didn't care for it, but other people may. And the hostage deal? I did it one time and thought it was pretty stupid, but that's just me. The way I see it, Saints Row is more of a childish version of GTA. Where you can streak, spray shit on people, and throw people in front of trains for laughs.

Again, these are my OWN opinions. Nobody here is going to change them. So please, drop it.

Last edited by phreak; 06-05-2008 at 07:16 PM..
phreak is offline   Reply With Quote