View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008   #15
Lukeyy19
Sophisticated Silliness
Addicted Member

Lukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to beholdLukeyy19 is a splendid one to behold
where you have crouching on certain cars, how about if you jump onto the side or the rear of a lorry, ambulance, van or something and hang there, i dont think you should just fall off when it stars moving, surely it is realistic to hang on up to a certain speed...

also secondly... glitchy ladders, they dont always let you climb them*, or it takes Niko about 10 presses of Triangle (or whatever it is on XBox) to finnaly grab the ladder

*there is one structure somewhere where there is a verry small ladder leading up to a platform where the main ladder is (like a crane) and i can climb up the lower ladder, but it seems impossible to climb up the main ladder without ending up going back down the small ladder about 20 times before you finnaly get the exact angle (and in multiplayer i couldent get him on it at all he kept shuffling/dancing his way round the structure before ending up going back down the small one)

Last edited by Lukeyy19; 06-04-2008 at 09:52 AM..
Lukeyy19 is offline   Reply With Quote