View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008   #3
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Adjusting AI and physics really isn't on the cards, But i'd like to see them fix the multiplayer aspect.

Such as...
- You shoukdn't be able to leave a game halfway through without some form of punishment, I think losing $200 for leaving a game is a good punishment.
- Games should not start untillall teams are even, Because ALOT of people wait untill the game is about to start and then they switch to the other team which makes the game unbalenced. I have been in games that are 9 on 3 because 3 people went to the other team right as it started.
- I'd like to see the option to be able to play people from your region only, Because the lag i get on some US hosted games is horrible.
- Fix the bloody "lost connection to one or more players" and "game no longer exists" problems.
- Make it so the Getaway vehicle in Cops and Crooks respawns in a different location if it has been crashed or blown up, Also make it so your team mate cant get in th getaway vehicle unless the boss is in it too. Because some people like to grab the getaway vehicle and keep it away from their own boss just to be dicks.

I'll probably think of more later......