View Single Post
Old 05-16-2008   #71
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Katana? Chain gun? None of those would fit well. Give us a silenced pistol, and thats all.

Give us the option to choose our car color.

It would be work, but a cargo helicopter would rock.

More cheats? Especially "Peds Attack You" and "Hovercars"

The option to customize cars, as it's already in the game. Take the car called Dukes, for example. You can get it with a hood scoop, a supercharger sticking out of the engine, a front bodykit, a spoiler, or louvers. I've seen different Dukes with those options mixed matched, so it wouldn't be that hard to choose your parts.

I want a cheat to be a pedestrian, and you can choose your pedestrian clothes (Shirts, glasses, hats, the ped customization is almost the same as multiplayer character customization)

We might see more missions, I haven't beat the game but I know the ending leaves SOME unfinished business.

Heres something small, how about an in-dash view. If you look closely, the steering wheel doesnt work, and the guages don't work either, but many people would still enjoy it (Adjust the camera more so you dont see much of the steering wheel and more out the windshield)