View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008   #70
dokujitsu
GTA addict since 2001

dokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura aboutdokujitsu has a spectacular aura about
*More clothes. I just found out that there are 2 Perseus stores? What a waste. How about the fingerless gloves so everyone can shut up about that. And more glasses and hats. Mainly more casual wear. How about previous characters outfits?

We got Claude's.

So you could have Tommy's blue Hawaiian shirt and pants. Carl's tanktop and jeans..

*New weapons. Silencers would be great. Police aren't alerted so easily. Also how about some new melee weapons. I'm missing the katana, chain gun and flame thrower.

*Personally, I want the Deluxo back. But also some other random vehicles like the golf cart and go cart.

Trying to keep it simple and realistic.