View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008   #59
Johnny-Z

Johnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to beholdJohnny-Z is a splendid one to behold
About me ok
Name: Mathew (jonny_zoo)

Orientation: Straight

Home town: Geelong, Australia

Smoke/drink: No/No

Favorite movies: Borat, Jackass number 2, Jackass the movie, Starwars (Yeah I'm a nerd ), any other action or comedy movies.

Favorite TV shows: The Simpsons, Futurama, and The Chasers war on everything are my favorites.

Music: 80's, Heavy metal and Rock. I hate techno, rap and hip-hop.
I find it sad that music such as techno, rap and hip-hop is pretty much all teens listen to these days.

Hobbies: I like to play computer games, walk my dog and hang out with my friends.

Favorite games: I like action adventure, RPG's, Real-time Stratagy and sandbox (free-roam) games
My favorite games include the GTA games, Assassin's creed, dungeon keeper 2, Medieval 2: total war and the Metal Gear Solid games