View Single Post
Old 05-11-2008   #18
Jakenz
Neg rep me please i need the most

Jakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these partsJakenz is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally Posted by timbob View Post
I think the new one [by the way it is way too early to be talking about this] is going to be in London.

- Change of location [European country]
- I don't think the feel of the Miami city would be good enough for a GTA on the next generation - too clean and a bright city
- London goes with the dark, grity feeling they captured in Liberty City
- It's a decent size city that R* would be able to capture and emulate in the style of GTA

There were some other reasons I thought of but just woken up and can't recall them.
the only reason i wouldn't want it to be in Europe would be because GTA has almost always been about ripping off America in a way. It just wouldn't feel right...i believe i am completely unbiased in my opinion here because i live in a shit country...i can see you live in england and you may want it to be there just cos u live there etc... thats just my opinion..
Gigabyte GA-965P-DQ6 Intel P965

-780 point(s) from 193 reps (59 positive, 121 negative, 13 neutral lol
Jakenz is offline   Reply With Quote