View Single Post
Old 05-09-2008   #8
Ash_735

Ash_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond reputeAsh_735 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by odwyer1980 View Post
Hi,

I have a 37 inch state of the art Samsung HD TV, so I was hoping the graphics would be as described by others. So far I'm not getting that photogenic look or anything near. Worse then Vice City and San Andreas on my PC in fact.

Should this be the case?

I'm a complete newbie at this, but in the 'video output setting' on the playstation menu, it says "Current output Resolution 576i"

Has this anything to do with the basic graphics?

Should this be increased somehow?

When I click on this it says HDMI, Component D Terminal, composite S VIDEO, AV multi scart.

It gives these 4 options.

When I try clicking on a few, the screen goes blank and returns to the page.

In the back on my TV the playstation is connected via the scart.

Am I missing a trick somewhere?

Thanks
Buy a HDMI Cable, connect it up and set your PS3 to 720p, your problem is that you're using a Scart cable which only transfers SD 576i, trust me, the jump from that to 720p will make the game look a whole lot better.
Ash_735 is online now   Reply With Quote