View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008   #8
De7erminist
http://7thzone.net

De7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura aboutDe7erminist has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stJuankPilot View Post
Depends on the order. I unlocked the 3rd island yesterday after about 35 missions. Everytime I open a new contact I begin doing their missions instead of finishing currently open ones. If you went in order it would be about 50 missions. I couldnt wait that long, i'd rather unlock all islands and then take my time doing and enjoying the missions. And I must say the 3rd island is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!
Liberty City is rather huge, I'd rather take my time to know every corner and street of Bohan, Dukes and Industrial and enjoy the missions, then after that quickly rush to 100% after the story is done. Besides, can't you just go to Multiplayer Free Roam to explore Algonquin?
De7erminist is offline   Reply With Quote