View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008   #27
Fry
Your Mother

Fry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to beholdFry is a splendid one to behold
Hello fellow GTAGamers,

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and apply for a moderator position, I currently Admin (with mates) a small clan website with around 30 active members (small i know). I have been visiting this website since way back before Vice City was even released and I'd like to think i am a fairly respected member of the board. I am on my PC everyday due to work commitments and GTAGaming is my homepage so i am usually floating around the forums even if i'm not posting. I am open minded, i dont hold a grudge and i'd like to think of myself as someone who can present a non biased view when it comes to console wars and general silliness on the forums. Also being an Aussie i am usually online when no Mods or Admins are, Which would mean you'd have someone online while mods and admins in other regions are working or sleeping.

Cheers, Fry.