View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008   #21
Free Mike
Registered Abuser

Free Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the roughFree Mike is a jewel in the rough
I'll throw my name in just for kicks. I have been a part of these forums since 04' and I like to think that I'm well liked. I'm a 21 year old college student at Ohio State studying philosophy. I may want to go into law one day. I'm friendly and never once gotten into it with another member. I've only ever been warned for the occasional sig that is too large. If I was made a moderator or something else, I would visit the boards more often and make sure everything went smooth. Back in the day I would flag bad posts and all most all of them were a good call and before a mod had seen them. Also, I was made a mod for some areas of the board a while back and did a good job I believe. Good luck with the process.

- Nick Rittenhouse

Last edited by Free Mike; 04-29-2008 at 08:46 AM..