View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008   #19
Tim
Autonomic

Tim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond reputeTim has a reputation beyond repute
Howdy fellow gamers,

I would be interested in the position of a moderator. I have been a member of the site for a long time and as a result i feel that i have contributed to the forums and help to report any posts that are breaking the rules of conducts. During the time i have been here i feel that i have made friends with the staff and other members of the forum. On top of this the three years that I have been here i have not been warned by any members of staff for breaking the rules. I visit the forums on a regular basis [at least daily] and feel that i would be able to cope with the responsibilities. I am currently a moderator on another site and have been a moderator on two other fairly large sites in the past and have successfully managed the forums. Thank you for considering me for the position.

Best, timbob.