View Single Post
Old 04-29-2008   #16
ZCAB

ZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond reputeZCAB has a reputation beyond repute
Greetings GTAG staffy people,

While I would usually be reluctant to apply to a staff position on this website (mainly because I feel my knowledge of the GTA games isn't on par with most of the staff members), the fact you seem to be looking for someone to simply enforce the rules made me reconsider.
I've been a member of this site since several months before it moved to the Edge Network, which was in the anticipation surrounding the PC release of GTA: Vice City, and I clearly remember the unrest caused by all game releases after it (and how the staff reacted to it). It is because of these experiences that I feel I know the rules rather well, and I have never been warned (besides wrongfully one time, which was later rectified) or banned for breaking any.
Besides this, I have had some past moderation experiences from a few moderately busy forums (three to be precise, all of which have gone offline for reasons out of my control), and I feel I can keep from playing favourites even with long-time forum members and friends.
I hope I will be considered for the job.

Regards,
Jan-Joop Metiary