View Single Post
Old 04-28-2008   #7
claud3
Banned
Banned

claud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of lightclaud3 is a glorious beacon of light
DUDE Relax all he is saying without the cheats for him and other people it is better to play and enjoy the game. It is either way for me i can play all the gta games without the cheats and enjoy them and with the cheats and still enjoy. So Chill out ok use the cheats and others will use the cheats and enjoy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim View Post
All you people that cry "aww the game is better without cheats" please fuck off. If people want to use them let them use them, its none of your goddamn concern. Have you ever wondered that people want cheats just to fuck around?[without saving] Sorry for the outburst but I've been seeing this over and over and it ticks me right off. motherfuckers.
claud3 is offline   Reply With Quote