Thread: PS3 or Xbox360?
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #49
ska
Wearing my rolex

ska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond reputeska has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogaar View Post
Yep, that's pretty much me as well. I'll end up getting a Wii before a PS3 - the reason? I have a three-year-old daughter. I can't justify the price for a PS3 when she needs things (well, maybe not needs, as evidenced by the 11 Barbies she currently has). So I think she would have a blast with Nintendo's machine and I just might get my wife into video games as well (instead of the current glazing over of her eyes at any mention of anything 360 related).

Hey, I should probably answer your question. I don't know man; it comes down to slightly more polish on the PS3 version or downloadable content that we know nothing about for the 360... That said, I'm going for 360 because that's what I have.
My little sister loves the Wii, it's a great console for kids.
ska is offline   Reply With Quote