View Single Post
Old 04-25-2008   #11
Neil

Neil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud ofNeil has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChandlerBing View Post
GTA will never see a Wii release. You did make me laugh there Neil, thanks.
Oh right, that would explain why Rockstar Games has been posting job ads at a few of its studios for Wii Programmers, right? Rockstar London are currently looking for a Wii Lead Programmer and I've seen a few ads in the past where they've also been looking for a full team of them. Rockstar Leeds were also on the lookout for Wii programmers before too.

Manhunt 2 is on Wii, Bully: Scholarship Edition is on Wii, what's stopping them putting GTA on Wii? Nothing, and the size of the market there is a great incentive to put it on Wii. Hell, putting a GTA game on Wii might help them crack Japan even further.

To be fair though guys, if I had come in here and used a different game as an example, say MGS4. Sold out everywhere online, but all the stores have it on day one. If I had come here and used that as my example, you guys wouldn't be throwing your toys out of the pram. Let's now just call them Popular Game A and Popular Game B. These two popular games have been in stock all over the UK on day one, despite their inclusion of proprietary peripherals.

Since GTA is just a disc, we should see plenty of copies available on Tuesday. If you don't have a preorder, don't be worried!
Neil is offline   Reply With Quote