View Single Post
Old 04-24-2008   #19
xFlood of red
Banned
Banned

xFlood of red has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally Posted by NMae12 View Post
Im a member on gamespot and all i see on there is people bitching and whining about how theyre so dissapointed about this game from a few crap videos recorded on someones camera and put on the internet. already theyre critisising and rating the game and saying it doesnt have this or that. Am i overreacting or are they whining for no reason? i think the game looks great so far. A few minor technical problems wont hold me back from having a great time, this is GTA, san andreas wasnt the prettiest game ever but it is one of the most fun.

/end wall of text.
i fully agree 10o% and well gta san andreas wasent really my stlye i went for vixce city and gta3 more but yes iam tired of it i watched sum 1 broadcast live footage for over an hour and it was fucken amazeing and if people want to bitch about it dont fucken buy the game dam iam tired of it shit all thes homos oo the driving oooh the guns dont cok back omg o nooo shut the fuck up dam!!!ooo look at the devil dude on page 1 wut a fucken moron oooo i hope the landmass is as big as gta sa omg who te fuck cares thats the stupidest sit ive ever heard and it nots just to tell u its smaller dumbass becuse more detail x100 was put in and yea dumbass

Last edited by xFlood of red; 04-24-2008 at 12:28 AM..
xFlood of red is offline   Reply With Quote