View Single Post
Old 04-23-2008   #19
LordLeverette
AKA Conquerer and AKA GtaGuy

LordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enoughLordLeverette will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Husky View Post
I've played Grand Theft Auto since I was 14, and frequently listen to the same music that Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold listened to (Rammstein, KMFDM, and Marilyn Manson, among other industrial groups). Here's the interesting thing Jack, I've never committed a crime. This man is off the deep end and needs a good psychological evaluation. Then again a nice thick King James Version right up the ass (where it belongs) might fix him up.
14? I'm only 14 now, I started playing GTA2. I loved randomly using a flamethrower to burn (I have stats from when I was 7) 10000s of people. I have never commited a crime, and never plan to. (And I really have a knack for gore in games, I have the unpatched manhunt 2 on my psp). I am trying not to go on an immature rant about this, but this guy pisses me off.

Somebody sue the wachovski brothers for their extremely violent movie about people taking drugs and going on rampages killing cops (AKA The Matrix)